Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

#45: Boss '32


Last month I walked into Dunkin Donuts for a cup of coffee... walked out to find a black-grey 1932 Ford 5 window coupe parked under a tree. It was filled with all sorts of knick knacks like old maps, atlas, compass, coffee cups, books.. you get the idea. It looked like he travelled a lot or never got around to cleaning his car. Nevertheless I was curious to find out who he was and what he looked like. Its just this quirky/strange/stalker tendency I have where I need to associate the owner to his car before I paint it. Anyways, he was nowhere to be found or I looked crazy enough for him to not claim ownership of the vehicle.  In case you are wondering, I don't always know the make, model, year of these classic cars but I do have very reliable sources to fill me in on details.
 
Happy Friday!
4x4 inch
oil on gessobord