Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

#219: "Obstacle - Tractor Pull"

I am an Obstacle Course Runner in addition to being a figurative and portrait artist. Therefore, I have decided to combine my two loves of Art and OCR to create a portfolio of Obstacle Course Race paintings. The end goal is to become an #OCR artist where athletes would commission me to paint them using their race photos as reference. I start my portfolio with one of my favorite #spartanrace #obstacles called 'Tractor Pull'. This is a wonderful obstacle that tests your strength and endurance as you are required to pull and drag a rock or heavy cement block up on an inclined surface; think hill or mountain. Please help me spread the word by sharing this link on your social media pages. Looking forward to being an #ocrArtist
SOLD $69 for 8x11" Oil on Archival Paper Painting.